jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012

PARANORMALS ACTIVITIES IN SPAIN, SEVILLE

The paranormal are certain events that could not be described in terms of its causes and processes.
-paranormal phenomena:
called "of knowledge", characterized by telepathy and dowsing, which is based on the claim that electrical stimuli can be handled.

called "physical effects", characterized by levitation and psicofonia, are electronic sound sources.


-----------------------------------------------------------------


            THE DAMNED MONASTERY




By all accounts, this convent was abandoned after a massacre in the 40 or 50, found the bodies of the unfortunate monks hung from hooks that were in the basement and were used to hang meat serving food to these

All were killed except one, who was found cowering in a corner. As the story was all due to quarrels between brothers and the latter killed others following orders from the devil.

The convent was then abandoned becoming investigated by the military authorities of the time.

Everything seems an urban legend, but there is a fact that does not fit in all this, if it is an urban legend why no record (apparently) of these facts in the police files?

From these facts speak even a police commander, son of someone working in the convent at the time of abandonment, this morning declared that appeared beheaded and hung from the hooks in the ceiling of the cellar the bodies of several friars.


When knowing the fact the police arrived at the scene and found a monk hiding in a corner, scary and elusive, he was interrogated and ended by declaring that he had been responsible for the massacre and had been forced by the devil. Not given much credence to this confession as the friar did not have enough physical constitution to hang so cruelly those dead bodies without receiving any help. Nothing was heard in the village and that remained secret.

One of the most credible hypothesis being considered to give explanation to the sudden abandonment of the convent was very different for another reason. The gardeners around the friars denounced for stealing their land and ecclesiastical authority chose to close the monastery and the monks moving elsewhere.

I imagine that the reader will be anxious to know in more detail the contents of the famous document, well, let us tell what it is exposed (this document has already been given to light in one of the specials which was devoted to the case on "the Sphere"). The document reads:


On one hand, José Díaz de Alarcón, clerk, and on the other, Juan Rodrigo Perea, a Dominican friar, in conjunction with officers and other public and religious forces, and recounts the events:

"I gentlemen, I became a Dominican friar in the convent of San Jose, where I entered the novitiate for just over three years.


On the morning of November 20 of this year of our Lord (1680), entered by Cantillana, an aspirant to the novitiate who gave his name as I recall Don Jaime Maldives, which was accepted with satisfaction by the father and other Prior . This man was tall, bushy eyebrows, an aquiline nose, and his face was as thin as a sword. I never saw him in the company of others in the garden or in the chapel, so we were surprised.


"After long wait, finally felt neblinados steps coming from the hallway and came to die just before the door of my cell. The door, a soft scratching, remained open, but how much was my surprise, when I saw, that behind this there was no one to give me the mistésica, as usual, the hall remained totally deaf in terms of prayers and invocations. That's when I thought maybe the first Mass had already started, and I had fallen asleep and punished, but seeing that the cell doors of my classmates were all wide open, I remained thoughtful for a moment, and then run to the chapel. When I reached it, I saw no one, and entrome heat from the throat to the chest, when I heard a low voice laments that apparently came from the kitchen which was next to the chapel.






I ran through the corridors of the convent crying and calling the other parent prior friars, but neither other answered me, so I determined to go to town to warn more people and find out what happened.









It was my intention as I say, but I did so, for those quejos of which I spoke before, seemed to chase me everywhere I went, and although I wanted to leave the convent, something pushed me into the kitchen, which if you remember , was where the quejos came.

When I got to the kitchen the quejos were so strong within me, I thought it was me who produced them, which I had shown development. But soon realized that the place of origin was the basement and could not help it, I do not know as I saw her leaning down stairs.

Damn it, lords, damn it the minute I walked in that room, because I found that to get the father and the other friars prior hung by hooks where we used to hang the pigs, hams and sausages.

I, gentlemen, seeing that frame and bloody hell, also began to see small beings who crowded around the dead bodies and ate their flesh. At that time, passenger entrome faint, and I could see gentlemen, as beings that I had spoken before came together into one nasty-looking and huge viniéndome to say these words: "I let you live to proclaim my coming to world. " Then, a fire began to spread through the basement. As he senses stiff I could not move any muscle to move and run, and when I do, the same voice as referred to earlier, I said again, "Go and say that Satan is here."

The other gentlemen already know, and would not return to stigmatize me crazy, because you yourself and the entire town has witnessed what happened then, and now, if I may your worships, I would leave, I hope out this afternoon to Seville, because I will not come back to this city. "

This is the shocking testimony of the monk survivor of that horrible massacre. Reading the story one would think an attack of schizophrenia by the friar, but there is one detail in the last part of the statement, the facts of which the whole world witnessed and corroborated the testimony of the sheriff.

Link in Spanish: http://terrorparanormal.com/el-monasterio-maldito-de-carmonasevilla-paranormal/




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario